Category:Equestrian statue of George Armstrong Custer (Monroe)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
English: Statue of general George Armstrong Custer named "Sighting the Enemy", Elm & Monroe streets, Monroe Michigan. Sculptor-Edward C. Potter, 1910.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
statue by Edward Clark Potter in Monroe, Michigan, USA
|Location||Monroe, Monroe County, Michigan|
Media in category "Equestrian statue of George Armstrong Custer (Monroe)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- 7th Cavalry Reunion, Monroe Michigan. (8371756c3a9d476fbb46cd2fe6c7c520).tif 4,800 × 6,018; 82.68 MB
- CusterCurrentLocation.png 3,533 × 2,237; 14.73 MB
- Custerstatue.jpg 1,920 × 1,080; 350 KB
- General Custer statue Monroe Michigan.JPG 4,752 × 3,168; 6.36 MB
- Taft and Libbie Custer 1910.png 2,600 × 1,665; 7.48 MB