Category:Eravikulam National Park
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Eravikulam National Park is a 97 km² national park located along the Western Ghats in the Idukki district of Kerala in South India.
- Anamudi (2,695 meters (8,842 ft)), the highest peak in India south of the Himalayas is inside this park. The park is administered by the Kerala Department of Forests and Wildlife, Munnar Wildlife Division,.
- Together with the nearby Mathikettan Shola National Park, Anamudi Shola National Park, Pambadum Shola National Park, Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary and the Kurinjimala Sanctuary. The Western Ghats, Anamalai Sub-Cluster, including the Anaimalai Hills, is under consideration for selection as a World Heritage Site.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Eravikulam National Park"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Anaimudi.jpg 1.07 MB
- Eravikulam 1.jpg 2.2 MB
- Eravikulam and Clouds.jpg 13.06 MB
- Eravikulam museum.JPG 294 KB
- Eravikulam museum2.JPG 289 KB
- Eravikulam National Park.jpg 1.17 MB
- EravikulamNationalPark1~2.jpg 1.03 MB
- EravikulamNationalPark2~2.jpg 1.34 MB
- EravikulamNationalPark2~3.jpg 1.14 MB
- EravikulamNationalPark2~4.jpg 1.21 MB
- Heaven in Munnar.jpg 2.4 MB
- Iravikulam.JPG 488 KB