From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Description CWGC: Kampen is an important town on the south bank of the river Ijssel, lying 11 kilometres northwest of Zwolle. The cemetery is 2 kilometres north-east of the town, in the commune of Ijsselmuiden, on the western side of the road to Grafhorst and Meppel, and adjoins the general cemetery of Ijsselmuiden. The cemetery contains the graves of 7 airmen, 2 of whom are in the far north-eastern corner and the remaining 5 in a more central position in the eastern half. Of these, five came from the United Kingdom, one from Australia and one from New Zealand. Only two are identified.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Erehof Kampen"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Australian unknow 1.jpg 2.12 MB
- GB Unknow.jpg 2.2 MB
- Kampen - CWGC graven.jpg 2.26 MB
- Kampen Keppel roelof.jpg 823 KB
- Kampen Kitchen AE.JPG 655 KB
- Kampen overview 2.jpg 2.28 MB
- Kampen Tudhope WF-3.jpg 2.68 MB
- Kampen Tudhope WF.jpg 2.41 MB
- Kampen unknown.jpg 2.39 MB
- New Zealand Unknow 1.jpg 2.27 MB
- RAF unknow 2.jpg 2.09 MB