Category:Ernst Heinrich Weber
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Ernst Heinrich Weber (1795—1878) was German physician who is considered a founder of experimental psychology.
|Name in native language||Ernst Heinrich Weber|
|Date of birth||24 June 1795|
Lutherstadt Wittenberg (Electorate of Saxony, Holy Roman Empire)
|Date of death||26 January 1878|
Leipzig (Kingdom of Saxony, German Empire)
|Country of citizenship|
|Field of work|
Pages in category "Ernst Heinrich Weber"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Ernst Heinrich Weber"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- A. Politzer, Geschichte der Ohrenheilkunde Wellcome L0027235.jpg 3,770 × 4,728; 10.18 MB
- Ernst Heinrich Weber.jpg 515 × 674; 63 KB
- Portrait of Eduard and Ernst Weber Wellcome M0011226.jpg 3,234 × 3,308; 4.4 MB
- Schlick-Weber.jpg 396 × 530; 122 KB
- Ernst Heinrich Weber Litho.jpg 1,649 × 2,500; 580 KB