Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Essonne is a french administrative division (department) located in the Île-de-France region. The main city is Évry. See the article on the English Wikipedia: Essonne.
|Instance of||department of France|
|Inception||1 January 1968|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Photographs of Essonne (7 C)
- ► Communes in Essonne (197 C)
- ► Objects in Essonne (15 C)
- ► Signs in Essonne (9 C, 20 F)
- ► Transport in Essonne (11 C, 1 F)
Pages in category "Essonne"
This category contains only the following page.