From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Essonne is a french administrative division (department) located in the Île-de-France region. The main city is Évry. See the article on the English Wikipedia: Essonne.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► History of Essonne (15 C)
- ► Nature of Essonne (13 C, 3 F)
- ► Photographs of Essonne (6 C)
- ► Signs in Essonne (4 C, 14 F)
- ► Transport in Essonne (7 C, 1 F)
Pages in category "Essonne"
This category contains only the following page.