Category:Eternal Light Flagstaff
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Eternal Light Flagstaff is a memorial monument located in Madison Square Park in Manhattan, New York City which was dedicated on Armistice Day, November 11, 1923 and commemorates the return to the United States of members of the United States armed forces who fought in World War I, who were officially received by the city on that site in 1918. It was designed by architect Thomas Hastings of Carrère and Hastings, and consists of a flagstaff and a sculpture by Paul Wayland Bartlett.
Media in category "Eternal Light Flagstaff"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- 2017 Madison Square Park Tower, One Madison.jpg 3,173 × 4,608; 2.43 MB
- 2017 Metropolitan Life Tower, Madison Square Park Tower, One Madison.jpg 3,456 × 4,608; 2.4 MB
- Eternal Lite bronze bull base jeh.jpg 4,800 × 3,672; 3.38 MB
- Eternal Lite flagstaff Parks Dept sign jeh.jpg 2,704 × 2,700; 1.53 MB
- Eternal Lite stone base jeh.jpg 3,600 × 3,600; 2.83 MB
- Madison Square Park, NYC (2014) 03.JPG 3,000 × 4,000; 3.17 MB
- Madison Square Park, NYC (2014) 04.JPG 3,000 × 4,000; 4.03 MB