Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Eudokia Makrembolitissa or Eudocia Macrembolitissa, (1021–1096), was the second wife of the Byzantine emperor Constantine X Doukas. After his death (1067) she became the wife of Romanos IV Diogenes. She was also the niece of Michael Keroularios, Patriarch of Constantinople, whose sister had married John Makrembolites.
|Date of birth||1021 (statement with Gregorian date earlier than 1584)|
|Date of death||1096 (statement with Gregorian date earlier than 1584), 1096|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Eudokia Makrembolitissa"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Eudokia Makrembolitissa"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- 135 - Eudokia Makrembolitissa (Mutinensis - color).png 448 × 708; 646 KB
- Constantine X and Eudokia in St. Demetrius' reliquary (detail).jpg 658 × 811; 321 KB
- Constantine X Doukas and Eudokia Makrembolitissa in St. Demetrius' reliquary, Moscow.jpg 1,677 × 1,828; 977 KB
- Constantine X, Michael VII and Eudokia.jpg 751 × 735; 740 KB
- Eudokia Makrembolitissa portrait (2).jpg 469 × 699; 263 KB
- Eudokia Makrembolitissa portrait.png 294 × 355; 221 KB
- Seal of Romanos IV Diogenes with Eudokia Makrembolitissa and her three sons.png 2,008 × 969; 2.98 MB