Category:Eurasian Economic Community
Background: The Eurasian Economic Community (EURASEC, EurAsEC or EAEC) was put into motion on 10 October 2000 when Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Tajikistan signed the treaty. EurAsEC was formally created when the treaty was finally ratified by all five member states in May 2001.
EurAsEC grew out of the CIS Customs Union. All the members of EurAsEC are also members of the older Commonwealth of Independent States and the relationship between the two organisations is ambiguous. The members have also all agreed that EurAsEC should be merged with the Central Asian Cooperation Organization (CACO, now OCAC, Organization of Central Asian Cooperation).
- See also
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Eurasian Economic Community"
The following 98 files are in this category, out of 98 total.
- Customs Unions World.svg 740 KB
- Customs unions.png 52 KB
- Danial Akhmetov.png 145 KB
- EurAsEC (silver) rv.gif 59 KB
- EurAsEC 2008-1.jpg 81 KB
- EurAsEC 2008-2.jpg 112 KB
- EurAsEC 2008-3.jpg 65 KB
- Eurasec Map.png 110 KB
- Eurasec Map.svg 91 KB
- EurAsEC.svg 147 KB
- EurasecMap (1).png 66 KB
- Proposed flag of the Eurasian Union.svg 330 bytes
- Eurasian Union 2011.png 54 KB
- Eurasian Union 2013.png 29 KB
- Eurasian Union 2015.png 99 KB
- Eurasian union.png 270 KB
- Eurasian Union.svg 1.59 MB
- Euroasian Union.PNG 805 KB
- Euroasian union.png 705 KB
- Integration in Euroasia.png 339 KB
- Map of 3 countries.png 271 KB
- Nurlan Aldabergenov.png 176 KB
- Output.jpeg 87 KB
- RR5111-0175R.png 238 KB
- RR5111-0198R.png 254 KB
- RR5111-0216R.png 302 KB
- RR5111-0217R.png 225 KB
- Sergey Sidorsky.png 182 KB
- Stamp of Russia 2011 No 1528.jpg 1.13 MB
- Tatiana Valovaya.png 146 KB
- Valery Koreshkov.png 170 KB
- World GDP.gif 16 KB
- ЕАЭС 2015.png 116 KB