Category:Europa Point Lighthouse
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Trinity Lighthouse at Europa Point, Gibraltor, somtimes known as the Victoria Tower or La Farola in Llanito, is a located at Europa Point, on the south eastern tip of the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar, on the southern end of the Iberian Peninsula, at the entrance to the Mediterranean Sea. The lighthouse's foundation stone was laid on 26 April 1838 and it was inaugurated on 1 August 1841. The lighthouse was fully automated in February 1994 and is the only lighthouse outside of the United Kingdom which is operated by Trinity House, a lighthouse agency based in UK.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
English: Europa Point Lighthouse
Media in category "Europa Point Lighthouse"
The following 59 files are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Europa Advance.jpg 46 KB
- Europa Light House 1879.jpg 886 KB
- Europa Point, Gibraltar.JPG 5.54 MB
- Fedra2 3.jpg 33 KB
- Gibraltar Levante Cloud 4.jpg 1.22 MB
- Gibraltar Lighthouse 01.jpg 4.95 MB
- Gibraltar Lighthouse 02.jpg 4.21 MB
- Gibraltar Lighthouse 03.jpg 4.86 MB
- Gibraltar lighthouse.jpg 1.18 MB
- Gibraltar-Europa Point.jpg 1.93 MB
- GibraltarLightHouse.jpg 3.76 MB
- Gibraltarliichtturem.jpg 1.23 MB
- Hardings RML Gun.jpg 13.11 MB
- IMG 1268 Gibraltar 1.JPG 2.31 MB
- Lighthouse with sinking ship.jpg 2.25 MB
- MV New Flame - Europa Point.jpg 2.45 MB
- Nun's Well, Gibraltar.jpg 3.75 MB