Category:European Union Agency for Railways
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The European Union Agency for Railways (ERA) is the agency of the European Union (EU) that sets mandatory requirements for European railways and manufacturers in the form of Technical Specifications for Interoperability, which apply to the Trans-European Rail system. The agency was established in 2004, and commenced operations in 2006 as the European Railway Agency (ERA). It changed its name in 2016, becoming the European Union Agency for Railways.
agency of the European Union
|Instance of||agency of the European Union|
|Facet of||Fourth railway package|
|Location||Lille, Valenciennes, France|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Josef Doppelbauer (11 F)
Media in category "European Union Agency for Railways"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- De-Europäische Eisenbahnagentur.ogg 2.9 s; 28 KB
- ERA Logo.png 1,000 × 516; 44 KB
- ERA-logo.jpg 240 × 146; 15 KB
- ERA-rgb-300dpi.jpg 976 × 592; 191 KB
- European Railway Agency Headquarters, Valenciennes.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 2.28 MB
- European Railway Agency Lille.JPG 3,072 × 2,304; 3.28 MB
- Violeta Bulc-Valenciennes 2019-10-15.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 3.05 MB