Category:Evangelische Kirche Alt-Lietzow

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Deutsch: Die Lietzow-Kirche (veralted: Lützow-Kirche) in Lietzow (zu Berlin-Charlottenburg) dient einer Gemeinde der unierten Evangelischen Kirche Berlin-Brandenburg-Schlesische Oberlausitz. Die ursprüngliche nach Zerstörung im Dreißigjährigen Krieg verändert wieder aufgebaute Kirche ersetzte Bauinspektor Manger 1848-50 durch einen Neubau nach einem Entwurf von Friedrich August Stüler. Diese wiederum wich einem Neubau von Jürgen Kröger in den Jahren 1910/11, der im Zweiten Weltkrieg zerstört wurde. 1960-1961 errichtete der Architekt Ludolf von Walthausen den jetzigen Bau.
English: The Lietzow Church in Charlottenburg, Berlin, Germany, serves a congregation within the Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia, a united Protestant church body of Calvinist, Lutheran and united congregations. The mediaval original building was rebuilt after destruction in the Thirty Years' War. In 1848-50 church construction inspector (Bauinspektor) Manger replaced that building by a new church following a design of Friedrich August Stüler. This building, however, was replaced by a new church of Jürgen Kröger, built in 1910/11, which was destroyed in World War II. In 1960-1961 the architect Ludolf von Walthausen errected today's Lietzow Church.
Denkmalplakette Deutschland.svg This is the category of the Berliner Kulturdenkmal (cultural monument) with the ID 09040459

Media in category "Evangelische Kirche Alt-Lietzow"

The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.