Category:Everett G. Griggs (ship, 1883)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Everett G. Griggs was a Canadian six-masted barkentine, built 1883 at Harland & Wolff, Belfast, as the four-masted ship Lord Wolseley. Lord Wolseley delivered to Irish Shipowners Co. (T. Dixon & Sons), Belfast. 1898 sold to J.C. Tidemann & Co., Bremen, was reduced to barque rig and renamed Columbia. 1904 sold to C.E. Peabody, Vancouver, was remasted and rerigged to a six-masted barkentine and renamed Everett G. Griggs. 1910 sold to E.R. Stirling, Blaine, WA, and was renamed E.R. Sterling. Broken up at Sunderland in 1928 
- Lord Wolseley (1883 - 1898)
- Columbia (1898 - 1903)
- Everett G. Griggs (1903 - 1910)
- E.R. Sterling (1910 - 1928) see Category:E.R. Sterling (ship, 1883)
Media in category "Everett G. Griggs (ship, 1883)"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Everett G. Griggs (ship, 1883) - SLV H99.220-2420.jpg 1,600 × 2,149; 583 KB
- StateLibQld 1 147931 Everett G. Griggs (ship).jpg 639 × 1,000; 82 KB