Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: First Automobile Works is a Chinese state-owned automotive manufacturing company headquartered in Changchun, Jilin, China. Its principal products are automobiles; buses; light, medium, and heavy-duty trucks; and auto parts. FAW became China's first automobile manufacturer when it unveiled the nation's first domestically produced passenger car, the Hong Qi, in 1958.
automobile manufacturer of China
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "FAW Automotive"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- China FAW Group Corporation 中国第一汽车集团公司 main building.jpg 2,592 × 1,456; 968 KB
- Chinese people's pride.jpg 833 × 1,080; 418 KB
- FAW - panoramio - George Wenn.jpg 708 × 475; 301 KB
- Headquarter of FAW Group Corporation.JPG 3,840 × 2,160; 2.4 MB
- Lion - panoramio.jpg 475 × 708; 294 KB
- 长春南站和一汽 - panoramio.jpg 4,000 × 2,667; 1.01 MB