|Instance of||automobile model|
FSC Żuk had a number of variants. Each variant's name included the capital letter A and two numbers written together: A-XXYY where the XX number specified the body type while the YY number specified the subvariant. The following variants are know to have been produced:
- A-03 - the first variant to enter production. Commonly referred to as the pickup variant. This was a cargo variant with open-topped cargo area. The cargo area was a part of the main body work (unlike the cargo area in the later A-09, A-11 and A-16 variants).
- A-05 - van variant. It entered production in 1966 and was the first serially produced van variant of FSC Żuk. Apart from the windows in the driver's cabin it had no side windows (although the side door sometimes had a window) and had a window in the rear door which was split in two parts with one opening upwards while the other opened downwards. Production of A-05 ended in 1975.
- A-06 - van variant. The second van variant. It entered production at some point before 1973 (possibly in the 1960s). Externally it was identical to the A-05 variant.
- A-062 - security van variant. It featured a secure separate compartment for transporting special cargo such as mail. It had a separate comportment for guards which had a window opposite the side door.
- A-07 - cargo and personnel vehicle designed to be able to transport cargo or passengers depending on the current needs. It differed from the A-05 and A-06 variants by having three additional side windows (in addition to the window in the side door). The default variant had benches in the cargo/personnel area, a cargo divider in the back and a two piece rear door.
- A-0701 - seats for three passengers facing forwards. No cargo divider in the back. Single piece rear door.
- A-072 - cargo area completely separated from the passenger area. Passenger area has three benches for the passengers. Two-piece rear door without a window. Additional cargo area on the roof.
- A-073 - variant meant for electricity service personnel. Cargo divider in the back. Two-piece rear door. Additional cargo area on the roof. Mountings for emergency vehicle lighting. A single pair of side windows behind the driver's cabin instead of the usual two pairs.
- A-074 - benches for passengers. Cargo divider in the back. Two-piece rear door.
- A-075 - benches on the sides for 8 passengers in total. No cargo divider in the back. Single piece rear door.
- A-09 - "skrzyniowy" (crate) variant. It had an opened topped wooden cargo area which was separate from the main body. The cargo area could be covered with a tarpaulin cover mounted on demountable metal rods. It was powered by the M-20 engine. production of the A-09 variant ended in 1975.
- A-11 - externally identical to the A-09 variant. Powered by the S-21 engine.
- A-111 - cargo area made out of metal instead of wood.
- A-13 - externally identical to the A-03 variant. Powered by the S-21 engine.
- A-14 - fire engine variant for export to Egypt. This variant combined features of the A-03 and van variants. It had the lower cargo area from the A-03 model with the cabin, roof and rear edges of the bodywork from the van variant. It also had mounting points for a ladder and emergency vehicle lighting on the roof, two side doors which led to a single bench for two crew members, a space for storing fire hoses and a water pump in the back.
- A-15 - fire engine variant for Polish firefighters. It was essentially the same as the A-14 variant but it was based entirely on the van variant. It differed by having no side doors except the one from the van variant and different mountings for the ladder on the roof. W-75 fire hoses were carried on a small trailer towed by the A-15. It entered production in 1968.
- A-15 M - A-15 with the changes from the M version.
- A-15 B - A-15 with the changes from the B version.
- A-15 C - W-75 fire hoses moved to the inside of the vehicle thus and later variants did not tow the small trailer.
- A-151 - variant with a water tank. Entered production 1975.
- A-151 C - variant with a smaller water pump mounted in the front of the vehicle. Some examples don't any mountings on the roof except the ones for the emergency vehicle lighting.
- A-1507 - Command variant based on the A-07 variant. It had two versions: first produced between 1976 and 1986 by Morska Obsługa Radiowa Statków and second produced between 1987 and 1990 produced by Wojskowe Zakłady Łączności.
- A-1511 B - lighting truck variant. Production started in 1983. In 1987 a modernized version entered production, it differed from the old version by the lighting array being hidden in superstructure with sliding doors.
- A-156 B - production started in 1987 at the latest. It had no pump in the front of the vehicle.
- A-16 - "skrzyniowy" (crate) variant. It differed from the A-09 and A-11 variants by having a larger cabin with a second row of seats and a smaller cargo area.
- A-161 - cargo area made out of metal instead of wood.
- A-17 - container variant.
- A-176 K-1 - normal container without a side door.
- A-176 K-2 - normal container with a side door.
- A-176 I-1 - freezer without a side door.
- A-176 I-2 - freezer with a side door.
- A-18 - bus variant with windows all around the vehicle, single piece rear door and three rows of airplane type seats.
- A-1805 - ambulance variant.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Media in category "FSC Żuk"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Classic Moto Show 2015 83.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 4.95 MB
- Czestochowa kładka Monstfura 05.jpg 3,162 × 1,893; 4.35 MB
- M1-es, pihenő a 83-as km-nél Komárom közelében. Fortepan 99433.jpg 4,679 × 3,444; 11.83 MB
- FSC Żuk (logo) - Muzeum w Nieborowie.jpg 4,652 × 3,202; 3.18 MB
- FSC Żuk fire engine.jpg 2,582 × 1,937; 3.51 MB
- Muzeum Wodociagow Bydgoszcz Las Gdanski (Zuki).jpg 3,648 × 2,736; 2.16 MB
- Pfingsttreffen Puetnitz 2018, Ribnitz-Damgarten (1X7A2579).jpg 5,760 × 3,840; 16.47 MB
- Skoczkowie udają się do samolotu.jpg 1,024 × 632; 63 KB
- Baba i chłop w towarzystwie misiów - Kamionna - 0001763c.jpg 1,920 × 1,440; 544 KB