Category:Fabrique de Vitraux du Carmel du Mans

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: This stained glass workshop existed from 1853 to 1903 and was initially owned by the Carmelite monastery in Le Mans. List of directors:
  • 1853–1872: Eugène Hucher (1814–1889) along with Father René Jean François Lottin (1793–1868)
  • 1872–1880: Edouard Rathouis
  • 1880–1889: Eugène Hucher (1814–1889) with his son Ferdinand Hucher (1850–1903)
  • 1889–1903: Ferdinand Hucher (1850–1903)

The signatures of the workshop follow these phases, among them:

  • Carmel Cenom
  • Fabrique du Carmel du Mans, Rathouis directeur
  • Fabrique du Carmel du Mans Rathouis et Hucher
  • Fabrique du Carmel du Mans Hucher et fils successeurs
  • Fabrique du Carmel du Mans Ferdinand Hucher
See Stéphane Arrondeau: Le fabrique de vitraux du Carmel du Mans (1853–1903), Université du Maine, Thèse de doctorat, 1997, for a history of this workshop. See p. 219 for the list of directors and p. 119 for the list of signatures.


Fabrique de Vitraux du Carmel du Mans 
Instance ofbusiness enterprise
LocationFrance
Inception1853
Dissolved, abolished or demolished1903
Authority control
Wikidata
Blue pencil.svg

Media in category "Fabrique de Vitraux du Carmel du Mans"

The following 61 files are in this category, out of 61 total.