From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: A fashion week is a fashion industry event, lasting approximately one week, which allows fashion designers, brands or "houses" to display their latest collections in runway shows and buyers and the media to take a look at the latest trends. The most prominent fashion weeks are held in the four fashion capitals of the world: New York Fashion Week, London Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week, and Paris Fashion Week. Some other important fashion weeks in the world are held in Tokyo, São Paulo, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Buenos Aires, Singapore and in Toronto.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Goiânia Fashion Week (1 C)
- ► New York Fashion Week (10 C, 1 F)
- ► Paris Fashion Week (3 C, 5 F)
- ► Vancouver Fashion Week (2 F)
Media in category "Fashion weeks"
The following 30 files are in this category, out of 30 total.
- AnnLouieLiElieSaab.png 367 KB
- CANDIESSHOWANN.jpg 117 KB
- Feeric Gala Alba Iulia.jpg 1.9 MB
- Feeric Gala.jpg 198 KB
- FFD2015 Sweets factory.jpg 10.23 MB
- History-of-fashion-week.jpg 371 KB
- Mitichi .jpg 225 KB
- Mitichi in backstage.jpg 54 KB
- Model Yuliya Dedova.jpg 107 KB
- Skup772.jpg 157 KB
- Skup773.jpg 47 KB
- São Paulo Fashion Week 2008.JPG 2.51 MB
- TATSUAKI by Dan Liu.jpg 620 KB