From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: A fashion week is a fashion industry event, lasting approximately one week, which allows fashion designers, brands or "houses" to display their latest collections in runway shows and buyers and the media to take a look at the latest trends. The most prominent fashion weeks are held in the four fashion capitals of the world: New York Fashion Week, London Fashion Week, Milan Fashion Week, and Paris Fashion Week. Some other important fashion weeks in the world are held in Tokyo, São Paulo, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Buenos Aires, Singapore and in Toronto.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Goiânia Fashion Week (1 C)
- ► London Fashion Week (42 F)
- ► New York Fashion Week (11 C, 3 F)
- ► Paris Fashion Week (3 C, 5 F)
- ► Vancouver Fashion Week (2 F)
- ► World MasterCard Fashion Week (9 F)
Media in category "Fashion weeks"
The following 24 files are in this category, out of 24 total.