Category:Federal districts of Russia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Federal districts are groupings of the federal subjects of Russia. Federal districts are not provisioned by the Constitution of Russia and are not the constituent units of the country, but exist purely for the convenience of operation and governing by federal government agencies. Each district includes several federal subjects and each federal district has a presidential envoy titled a Plenipotentiary Representative of the President of the Russian Federation in a Federal District.
additional non-constitutional grouping of regions; it's not subdivision of Russia; created by Vladimir Putin's decree for presidential convenience
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Maps of federal districts of Russia (2 C, 60 F)
- Central Federal District (26 C, 13 F)
- Far Eastern Federal District (18 C, 22 F)
- Presidential Envoys (1 C)
- Ural Federal District (6 C, 30 F)
- Volga Federal District (22 C, 32 F)
Pages in category "Federal districts of Russia"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Federal districts of Russia"
This category contains only the following file.
- Russia GDP distribution Federal Districts.png 2,290 × 1,058; 132 KB