Category:Feenagh, County Limerick
English: Feenagh (Fíodhnach), which means woody place, is a village in west County Limerick, Ireland, ten miles from Newcastle West and six miles from Dromcolliher. The village has two pubs and one shop, which is located on the site of the former Royal Irish Constabulary barracks. The creamery built in the 1890s is now a garage, the Carnegie Library was built in 1917, and the National School built in 1847 is now used as a community centre. The new national school was built in 1970. There are also two holy wells in Feenagh, and there was a forge beside an old pub. The village originated as a settlement in Cloncrew.
Media in category "Feenagh, County Limerick"
This category contains only the following file.
- Feenagh Village Pump.jpg 480 × 640; 27 KB