From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Felmersham is a village and civil parish in the Bedford district of Bedfordshire, England, on the River Great Ouse, about north west of Bedford. As a civil parish, it includes the hamlet of Radwell, and is sometimes known as Felmersham and Radwell, and has a population of about 800, and is circumscribed by the Great Ouse on the north, east and south. Other nearby places are Sharnbrook, Odell, Pavenham and Milton Ernest.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Felmersham"
The following 31 files are in this category, out of 31 total.
- FelmershamBronzeSpout.JPG 1.42 MB
- FelmershamBrozeBowl.JPG 1.07 MB
- Moor-end-bridge(1).jpg 80 KB
- New-road-bridge1(1).jpg 86 KB
- New-road-bridge2(1).jpg 69 KB
- Peck's Bridge.JPG 2.07 MB
- Pecks Bridge August 2014 (6).JPG 2.06 MB
- Pecks bridge.JPG 2.19 MB
- Sharnbrook-bridge1(1).jpg 268 KB
- Sharnbrook-bridge2(1).jpg 276 KB
- Sharnbrook-bridge2.JPG 2.13 MB
- Sharnbrook-bridge3(1).jpg 353 KB
- Sharnbrook-bridge3.JPG 2.06 MB