Category:Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Ferdinand II (Ferdinando Carlo, January 12, 1810 – May 22, 1859) was the King of the Two Sicilies from 1830 until his death. Ferdinand was born in Palermo, the son of King Francis I of the Two Sicilies and his wife and first cousin Maria Isabella of Spain. His paternal grandparents were King Ferdinand I of the Two Sicilies and Queen Marie Caroline of Austria. His maternal grandparents were Charles IV of Spain and Maria Luisa of Parma. Ferdinand I and Charles IV were brothers, both sons of and Maria Amalia of Saxony.
King of the Two sicilies (1810-1859)
|Name in native language|
|Date of birth||12 January 1810|
|Date of death||22 May 1859|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Costituzione del Regno di Napoli del 1848.jpg 1,455 × 1,799; 1.42 MB
- Costituzione di Ferdinando II delle Due Sicilie (1848).jpeg 1,336 × 3,984; 1.55 MB
- Epitaffio a Ferdinando II.JPG 2,448 × 3,264; 1.6 MB
- Gabriele Castagnola, Il calvario dell’Italia (La Strega 28.3.1850).jpg 2,696 × 1,744; 2.22 MB
- Regio Decreto di 28 febraio 1857.jpg 1,217 × 1,087; 352 KB
- Trinacria sbranata.jpg 1,157 × 822; 444 KB