Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Discoverer or inventor|
|Time of discovery or invention|
English: A Ferris wheel (also known as an observation wheel or big wheel) is a nonbuilding structure consisting of a rotating upright wheel with passenger cars (sometimes referred to as gondolas or capsules) attached to the rim in such a way that as the wheel turns, the cars are kept upright, usually by gravity.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- Quality images of ferris wheels (76 F)
- Diagrams of Ferris wheels (2 F)
- Erection of Ferris wheels (1 C, 31 F)
- Indoor Ferris wheels (13 F)
- Ferris wheels in motion (2 C)
- Ferris wheels in racing circuits (3 C, 2 F)
- Temporary ferris wheels (5 C, 21 F)
- Views from Ferris wheels (21 C, 237 F)
Pages in category "Ferris wheels"
This category contains only the following page.