Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: A Ferris wheel (also known as an observation wheel or big wheel) is a nonbuilding structure consisting of a rotating upright wheel with passenger cars (sometimes referred to as gondolas or capsules) attached to the rim in such a way that as the wheel turns, the cars are kept upright, usually by gravity.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Ferris wheels with unknown locations (26 F)
- ► Ferris wheels in art (3 C, 15 F)
- ► Diagrams of Ferris wheels (1 F)
- ► Erection of Ferris wheels (1 C, 24 F)
- ► Illuminated ferris wheels (6 C, 408 F)
- ► Ferris wheels in motion (2 C)
- ► Ferris wheels in racing circuits (3 C, 2 F)
- ► Temporary ferris wheels (5 C)
- ► Views from Ferris wheels (13 C, 120 F)
Pages in category "Ferris wheels"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Ferris wheels"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Eid al-Fitr Ferris wheel.jpg 887 × 991; 307 KB
- Jer-Grand' reue.ogg 0.9 s; 12 KB
- Niagara Falls Iconic Ferris Wheel seen from the USA.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 3.43 MB