From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. TS070-040004-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Database record.
English: Fethard Priory was founded by Walter Mulcote as house of the Augustinian friars in 1306 and dedicated to the Holy Trinity. The monastery was dissolved in 1540 but regained by the Augustinians in 1820.
Media in category "Fethard Priory"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.