Category:Fingal Head, New South Wales

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Fingal Head was first sighted by James Cook about 17:00 on 16 May 1770 (log date and time). The area and small town is often just called Fingal. It is located on the Far North Coast of New South Wales in Tweed Shire, about 5 km south of the New South Wales and Queensland border, and south of the Gold Coast. At the 2006 census, Fingal Head had a population of 575 people.