Category:Fink House 8 St. Nicholas Place
The John W. Fink House at 8 St. Nicholas Place at West 150th Street in the Hamilton Heights area of the Larlem neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1885 and was designed by Richard S. Rosenstock in the Queen Anne style. It was combined with the Baiter House, #6 next door, in 1912 to become Dr. Loyds Sanitarium, later becoming Community Hospital with the addition of new wings and buildings at the rear of the property. It became the Dawn Hotel in the 1960s, and is now a group home. It is located in New York City's Hamilton Heights/Sugar Hill Historic District Extension. (Sources: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.) and "Hamilton Heights/Sugar Hill Historic District Extension Designation Report")
Media in category "Fink House 8 St. Nicholas Place"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Fink House 8 St. Nicholas Place from northwest.jpg 3,333 × 3,341; 2.87 MB
- Fink House 8 St. Nicholas Place from west.jpg 3,295 × 3,634; 3.25 MB