Category:Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
specialized high school in New York City
|Instance of||high school|
|Location||Manhattan, New York City, New York|
English: Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts is a high school specializing in teaching visual arts and performing arts, situated near Lincoln Center in the Lincoln Square beighborhood of the Upper West Side, Manhattan, New York City. Located at 108 Amsterdam Avenue between West 64th and 65th Street, the school is operated by the New York City Department of Education, and resulted from the merger of the High School of Music & Art and the School of Performing Arts. The schools merged on paper in 1961, but were not combined into a single building until 1984. Completion of the concrete building, designed by Argentine architect Eduardo Catalano, was held up by the city's fiscal crisis in the 1970s.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Finally, without scaffolding. (25548347780).jpg 4,896 × 3,264; 9.95 MB
- Fiorello H LaGuardia High School (48269671892).jpg 3,456 × 3,456; 8.03 MB
- Fiorello H LaGuardia High School - Entrance (48269595506).jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 10.74 MB
- Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts.jpg 3,264 × 2,412; 1.77 MB
- Laguardia-school.jpg 1,000 × 1,093; 164 KB
- Merle Hoffman.pdf 1,275 × 1,650, 12 pages; 232 KB