Category:First Niagara Center
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The First Niagara Center, formerly known as HSBC Arena and Marine Midland Arena, is a multi-purpose indoor arena located in downtown Buffalo, USA. It is the largest indoor arena in Western New York, seating 18,690 fans in its normal configuration, and was constructed primarily for the Buffalo Sabres of the National Hockey League, who have called the arena home since its opening in 1996, when it replaced the now-demolished Memorial Auditorium.
Media in category "First Niagara Center"
The following 24 files are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Buffalo Sabres Banners.JPG 4.44 MB
- First Niagara Entrance.jpg 1.03 MB
- FNC2015.jpg 1.95 MB
- French connection statue.JPG 1.18 MB
- HSBC Arena 2008.jpg 1.3 MB
- HSBC Arena and the Aud.jpg 1.35 MB
- HSBC Arena front door.JPG 1.2 MB
- HSBC Arena Lacrosse.jpg 392 KB
- HSBC Arena Sabres.jpg 588 KB
- HSBC arena.jpg 276 KB
- HSBC Arena.jpg 362 KB
- HSBC buf.jpg 104 KB
- Hsbcarena.png 996 KB
- Post-goal jumbotron.jpg 1.89 MB
- Ryan Stanton Canucks.jpg 2.16 MB
- Sabretooth 2012-02-19.JPG 4.62 MB
- ScoreboardHSBCARENA.jpg 108 KB