Category:Flags of Austria-Hungary
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Landesfarben (colours) of the kingdoms and territories of the Habsburgian Austro-Hungarian Empire (k.k. Austrian Empire 1804-1867 and k.u.k Austria-Hungary 1867-1918), as well as some official flags, were partly used throughout the empire. Besides the imperial flags they did not change with Ausgleich 1867. The origin of the colours is unknown, but goes back almost to the 18th century. Some of the colours are still used by some states, such as in Austria. There is some confusion about the correct order of the colours (such as Transylvania, Istria, Galicia and Görz and Gradisca), reliable information is almost impossible to verify.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Flags of Austria-Hungary"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Flags of Austria-Hungary"
The following 44 files are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Flag of Austria.svg 216 bytes
- Austria-Hungary civil flag 1869-1918.svg 246 bytes
- Austria-hungary-imperial-colours.png 266 bytes
- Flag of Bosnia (1908).svg 373 bytes
- Flag of Bosnia (1908-1918).svg 207 bytes
- Flag of Dalmatia.gif 737 bytes
- Dampfer Graf Wurmbrand.jpg 2.51 MB
- Flag of Galicia.png 4 KB
- Flag of the Habsburg Monarchy.svg 164 bytes
- Flag of Transylvania before 1918.svg 234 bytes
- Flag galicia to1849.jpg 21 KB
- Flag of Herzegovina (1878-1918).svg 207 bytes
- Hungary flag 1867.png 14 KB
- Vlag krain.GIF 1 KB
- Flag of the Grand Duchy of Tuscany.svg 451 bytes