From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
William Flandrau (1824-1881) was a New Yorker coachbuilder whose company built high-quality horse-drawn vehicles and besposke coachwork between 1854 and 1914. Companies relted to this name were
- W. & A. S. Flandrau (1854-1859)
- A. S. Flandrau, carriages (1866-1869)
- A. S. Flandrau & Co. (1869-1874)
- Flandrau Motor Car Co. (1910-1914); mainly importers of French Brasier automobiles
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► De Dion Bouton DM A.S. Flandrau Roadster (15 F)