Category:Floor plans of stations of the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
Most of these are a bunch of rough floor plans of the major MBTA stations drawn by SPUI around 2001. These may be useful as sources more than for direct use.
Other floor plans also go here, including Green Line station drawings from the 1898 BTC report.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Floor plans of stations of the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority"
The following 33 files are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Adams Square plan.png 234 KB
- Ashmont.png 15 KB
- Boylston plan.png 2.43 MB
- Boylston station plan, 1942.png 12.79 MB
- Broadway plan.jpg 40 KB
- Downtown Crossing plan.jpg 253 KB
- Fields Corner.png 28 KB
- Haymarket plan.jpg 120 KB
- Haymarket plan.png 683 KB
- Lechmere.png 16 KB
- Mechanics station plan, 1942.png 15.88 MB
- Readville.svg 24 KB
- Riverside.svg 36 KB
- Ro020405.jpg 256 KB
- Scollay Square plan.png 247 KB
- South Station plan.jpg 138 KB
- State plan.jpg 140 KB
- Sullivan.png 15 KB
- Watertown Yard plans.jpg 800 KB