Category:Floor plans of temples
English: *See also: Category: Drawings of temples.
This category contains floor plans. A floor plan is a drawing, usually to scale, of the relationships between rooms, spaces and other physical features at one level of a structure.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Floor plans of temples in Thailand (11 F)
- ► Maps of Angkor Wat (13 F)
- ► Floor plans of ancient Egyptian temples (4 C, 65 F)
- ► Floor plans of ancient Greek temples (9 C, 4 F)
- ► Floor plans of Hindu temples (60 F)
- ► Floor plans of the Megalithic Temples of Malta (7 C, 3 F)
- ► Floor plans of ancient Roman temples (1 C, 8 F)
- ► Floor plans of synagogues (3 C, 18 F)