Category:Floor plans of temples
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: *See also: Category: Drawings of temples.
This category contains floor plans. A floor plan is a drawing, usually to scale, of the relationships between rooms, spaces and other physical features at one level of a structure.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Maps of Angkor Wat (13 F)
- ► Floor plans of ancient Egyptian temples (67 F)
- ► Floor plans of ancient Greek temples (8 C, 7 F)
- ► Floor plans of Hindu temples (28 F)
- ► Floor plans of the Megalithic Temples of Malta (7 C, 3 F)
- ► Floor plans of ancient Roman temples (1 C, 6 F)
- ► Floor plans of temples in Thailand (10 F)