Category:Flora of Crimea
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Flora the Crimean Peninsula — in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea of southern Ukraine.
- Most of Crimea has a temperate continental climate, except for the southern coastal region on the Black Sea with a subtropical climate.
Українська: Флора Криму.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Plants in Noviy Svet (21 F)
- ► Flora of Sevastopol municipality (2 C, 18 F)
- ► Trees in Crimea (9 C, 25 F)
- ► Unidentified plants in Crimea (11 F)
- ► Vinca major (4 C, 1 P, 125 F)
Media in category "Flora of Crimea"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.