Category:Flora of Western Siberia
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Flora of Russia in Western Siberia — a biogeographical sub-region defined by the Siberian Federal District and Ural Federal District territories in upper Middle Asia and Eastern European Russia.
- Siberia is an extensive biogeographical and historical region constituting extreme northeastern Europe and almost all of Northern Asia.
- The most inclusive definition of Siberia is as a region: extending eastward from the Ural Mountains to the watershed between Pacific Ocean and Arctic Ocean drainage basins; and southward from the Arctic Ocean to the hills of north-central Kazakhstan and the national borders of both Mongolia and People's Republic of China.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Flora of Ural Mountains (1 C)
- ► Naturalized flora of Western Siberia (1 C)
- ► Campanula trachelium (2 C, 1 P, 46 F)
- ► Eryngium planum (1 P, 29 F)
- ► Iris halophila (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Matteuccia struthiopteris (3 C, 1 P, 69 F)
- ► Flora of Novosibirsk Oblast (2 C)
- ► Sedum acre (6 C, 1 P, 159 F)
- ► Veronica incana (1 P, 8 F)
Media in category "Flora of Western Siberia"
This category contains only the following file.
- Lake Tavatuy.jpg 91 KB