Category:Food by country
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Food by country. In this context, food means all what is related to the specific country's food industry such as food products (that are commercialised): sausages, beverages, desserts, rice, ... It includes its related production, engineering and marketing. For the culture and art of making and serving food, see Category:Cuisine by country. For food that more than one country produce, see Category:Food by region.
Español: Comida por país.
This category has the following 121 subcategories, out of 121 total.
- ► Cuisine by country (181 C)
- ► Black pudding by country (10 C)
- ► Crêpes by country (9 C)
- ► Famines by country (9 C)
- ► Food products by country (12 C)
- ► Ice cream by country (16 C)
- ► Cheese by country (64 C)
- ► Couscous by country (6 C, 1 F)
- ► Egg dishes by country (21 C)
- ► Honey by country (15 C)
- ► Food markets by country (32 C)
- ► Meat dishes by country (75 C)
- ► Pizzas by country (43 C)
- ► Plant-based food by country (7 C)
- ► Rice-based food by country (46 C)
- ► Soups by country (59 C)
- ► Spaghetti by country (28 C)
- ► Food of the Dominican Republic (1 C, 6 F)
- ► Food of Hungary (5 C, 11 F)