Category:Former Press Building, Christchurch

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The former building of The Press in Christchurch was in Cashel Street. It was used by the newspaper until 1909, when they moved into new premises in Cathedral Square. The building was demolished after the February 2011 Christchurch earthquake.

Media in category "Former Press Building, Christchurch"

This category contains only the following file.