Category:Fort Crevecoeur, Accra

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Fort Crèvecœur was built in 1649 by the Dutch in "Netherlands-Accra" on the spot of an already since long existing Dutch factory. The British called this fort after whose taking possession in 1872 Ussher Fort, named after Herbert Taylor Ussher, a former Governor of the British settlements on the Gold Coast.
Object location 5° 32′ 19.15″ N, 0° 12′ 29.6″ W Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap. View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

Media in category "Fort Crevecoeur, Accra"

The following 44 files are in this category, out of 44 total.