From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Fort Ord (ca.1917−1994) — a 28,000 acre closed facility of the U.S. Army and present day park, located in Monterey County, California.
- Fort Ord National Monument and Fort Ord Dunes State Park protect most of the fort's natural landscape habitats. The National Monument is managed by the U.S. Bureau of Land Management − BLM as part of the National Landscape Conservation System.
- The former fort is also the location of California State University, Monterey Bay, established in 1994.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Fort Ord"
The following 62 files are in this category, out of 62 total.
- Fort ord.gif 14 KB
- Fort Ord NM.jpg 25 KB
- Fort Ord NM (9299753959).jpg 486 KB
- Fort Ord NM (9299754251).jpg 440 KB
- Fort Ord NM (9299754409).jpg 447 KB
- Fort Ord NM (9302538906).jpg 804 KB
- Fort Ord NM (9302539230).jpg 601 KB
- Fort Ord NM (9302539654).jpg 396 KB
- Fort Ord NM panorama.JPG 50 KB
- Fortordvet1.jpg 1.03 MB
- Fortordvet2.jpg 1.64 MB
- SecretsOfFortOrdTour1.JPG 707 KB
- 1962-wood-badge-monterey.jpg 319 KB