Category:Fort Washington Collegiate Church
The Fort Washington Collegiate Church at 470 Fort Washington Avenue on West 181st Street between Fort Washington Aveenue and Magaw Place in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was built in 1908-09 and was designed in Nelson & Van Wagenen in the Country Gothic style. It began as an outreach project of the West End Collegiate Church and gained full standing in 1916 as one of the four collegiate churches in Manhattan. It later merged with the Hamilton Grange Reformed Church, and took in members of the Harlem Reformed Dutch Church. (Sources: From Abyssinian to Zion (2004) and Encyclopedia of NYC (2nd ed.))
Media in category "Fort Washington Collegiate Church"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Churchlights2.web.jpg 177 KB