There is more than one river in Category:Rivers of Iceland called Fossá (= "Waterfall river") . The best known rivers by this name are:
- Category:Fossá (Berufjörður), a river in East Iceland.
- Category:Fossá (Hvalfjörður), a river near the fjord Hvalfjörður, West Iceland.
- Category:Fossá (Kjós), a river in West Iceland.
- Category:Fossá (Snæfellsnes), a river on the Snæfellsnes peninsula, West Iceland.
- Category:Fossá (Þjórsádalur), a river in South Iceland.
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Fossá, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Fossá and all pages with titles containing “Category:Fossá”