Category:Four Lads Who Shook the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
The photographic reproduction of this work is covered under United Kingdom law (Section 62 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988), which states that it is not an infringement to take photographs of buildings, or of sculptures, models for buildings, or works of artistic craftsmanship permanently located in a public place or in premises open to the public. This does not apply to two-dimensional graphic works such as posters or murals. See COM:CRT/United Kingdom#Freedom of panorama for more information.
This work might not be available under a free license in the United States because it is based on an artwork or sculpture that may be protected by copyright under U.S. law. (Commons is hosted in the United States and as such U.S. law is applicable.)
This is not a valid license tag on Commons; this file must be usable under freedom of panorama in its source country or it will be deleted.
Media in category "Four Lads Who Shook the World"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Beatle Street art Mathew Street Liverpool.jpg 1,127 × 1,107; 926 KB
- Beatle Street Memorial, Matthew Street, Liverpool, England.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 1.99 MB
- Beatle Street, Mathew Street.jpg 3,280 × 4,928; 7.8 MB
- Beatle Street, Matthew Street, Liverpool, England.jpg 1,080 × 1,920; 694 KB
- Beatle Street.jpg 4,272 × 2,848; 10.66 MB
- Four Lads 2019.jpg 2,880 × 4,756; 6.79 MB
- MathewStreetTribute.jpg 674 × 667; 453 KB