Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Four Lanes is a village in west Cornwall, United Kingdom approximately 3 miles (5 kilometres) south of Redruth at . It is situated on the upland plateau of the Carnmenellis granite batholith and the village centre is 220 metres (720 feet) above sea level.
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||Carn Brea, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Andrew's Church, Pencoys (1 F)
Media in category "Four Lanes"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Bridleway near Carnkie - geograph.org.uk - 533353.jpg 640 × 427; 101 KB
- Church at Four Lanes - geograph.org.uk - 159584.jpg 640 × 427; 102 KB
- Converted Methodist Chapel - geograph.org.uk - 532192.jpg 640 × 427; 80 KB
- Four Lanes - geograph.org.uk - 159575.jpg 640 × 394; 84 KB