Category:Franklin Delano Roosevelt
president of the United States from 1933 to 1945
|Name in native language|
|Date of birth||30 January 1882|
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
|Date of death||12 April 1945|
Little White House
|Manner of death|
|Cause of death|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
|Member of political party|
Franklin Delano Roosevelt (January 30, 1882 – April 12, 1945), commonly known by his initials FDR, was the 32nd president of the United States. A Democrat, he won a record four elections and served from March 1933 to his death in April 1945. He was a central figure in world events during the mid-20th century, leading the United States during a time of worldwide economic depression and total war.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- Brain Trust (New Deal) (9 C)
- St. James Episcopal Church (Hyde Park, New York) (1 C, 1 F)
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum (6 C, 1 P, 16 F)
- Monuments and memorials to Franklin Delano Roosevelt (13 C, 18 F)
- New Deal (8 C, 1 P, 40 F)
- War Refugee Board (1 C, 7 F)
Pages in category "Franklin Delano Roosevelt"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Franklin Delano Roosevelt"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Coat of Arms of Franklin Roosevelt.svg 395 × 552; 709 KB
- FDR's Speech to the Congress regarding the naval attack on Pearl Harbor.ogg 4 min 19 s; 2.43 MB
- GT FDR.ogg 3.0 s; 51 KB
- Personnel - Civilians - Roosevelt (165-WW-442D-16) - DPLA - 827a8e725f556bb55bf36d4b4d766917.jpg 9,178 × 6,298; 20.21 MB
- Second Bill of Rights Speech.wav 1 min 34 s; 15.83 MB