Category:Französische Friedrichstadtkirche

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Deutsch: Die Französische Friedrichstadtkirche in Berlin-Friedrichstadt gehört der calvinistischen Hugenottengemeinde (amtl. Französische Kirche zu Berlin). Sie dient heute außer den Hugenotten auch der Communauté Protestante Francophone und der unierten Evangelischen Kirchengemeinde in der Friedrichstadt. Letztere und die Hugenottengemeinde sind Glieder der unierten Evangelischen Kirche Berlin-Brandenburg-Schlesische Oberlausitz.
English: The French Friedrichstadt Church in the Friedrichstadt, a neighbourhood of Berlin, Germany, is owned and used by a Calvinist Huguenot congregation within the Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia (EKBO), a united Protestant church body of Calvinist, Lutheran and united congregations. The church is now a simultaneum also used by the united Evangelical congregation in the Friedrichstadt (also a member of EKBO) and by the Communauté Protestante Francophone (also comprising many expatriates). The church was built 1701–1705 by Louis Cayard (Cayart) and Abraham Quesnay, renovated by Otto March in 1905, destroyed in May 1944 by an Allied air raid, and reconstructed between 1977 and 1981 by Manfred Prasser, Roland Steiger and Uwe Karl.
Français : Le Temple de la Friedrichstadt, Berlin, Allemagne.

Media in category "Französische Friedrichstadtkirche"

The following 30 files are in this category, out of 30 total.