Category:Frederic George Stephens
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Frederic George Stephens (1828 - 9 March 1907) was one of the two 'non-artistic' members of the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood and an art critic. Most of his works were destroyed but he has three paintings and one drawing in the Tate Gallery.
|Frederic George Stephens (1827–1907)|
|Alternative names||Frederic Stephens; Frederick George Stephens; F. G. Stephens|
|Description||British painter and literary critic|
|Date of birth/death||10 October 1827||9 March 1907|
|Location of birth/death||London||London|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Frederic George Stephens"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Frederic George Stephens"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Frederic George Stephens - Mother and Child - Google Art Project.jpg 2,256 × 1,737; 2.98 MB
- Frederic George Stephens.jpg 435 × 587; 89 KB
- In this house The Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood was founded in 1848.jpg 1,500 × 2,000; 1.07 MB
- The Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood - 7 Gower Street Bloomsbury London WC1E 6HA.jpg 1,500 × 2,000; 895 KB
- William Michael Rossetti - Frederick George Stephens.jpg 661 × 897; 239 KB