From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Gregg Miner and Kelly Williams (July 2011). Selecting the Term. Fretless Zithers.
It describes terminology and taxonomy of the "Fretless Zither" family instruments.
- Kelly Williams (May 11, 2003). Background of the Guitar-Zither. The Guitar-Zither Clearinghouse.
It describes terminology on similar terms as below:
- "Guitar-Zither" (patented by Fred Menzenhauer in 1894)
- "Chorded zither" (referred Autoharp without trademark infringement with Oscar Schmidt International).
- Quick instrument identifier. The Guitar-Zither Clearinghouse (last updated April 3, 2005).
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Fretless zithers"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.