Jump to navigation Jump to search
village in the United Kingdom
|Instance of|| hamlet,|
|Location||Harborough, Leicestershire, East Midlands, England, UK|
English: Frisby is a hamlet, deserted medieval village and civil parish in the Harborough district of Leicestershire. According to the 2001 census the parish had a population of 26. The modern hamlet is situated between Gaulby and Billesdon, the ancient village site is nearby to the south-east, and is a Scheduled Ancient Monument.
Media in category "Frisby, Leicestershire"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Countryside near Frisby - geograph.org.uk - 501044.jpg 640 × 482; 98 KB
- Farmland near Frisby, Leicestershire - geograph.org.uk - 500995.jpg 640 × 503; 95 KB
- Frisby - geograph.org.uk - 202892.jpg 640 × 480; 65 KB
- Gaulby Road, Frisby - geograph.org.uk - 501006.jpg 640 × 447; 130 KB
- Silos - geograph.org.uk - 364074.jpg 640 × 480; 65 KB