Category:Fruit and Spice Park
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Fruit and Spice Park 32 acres (13 hectares) is a botanical garden located about 25 miles southwest of Miami at 24801 S.W. 187 Avenue, north of Homestead, USA in the agriculture community known as Redland. It is administered by the Miami-Dade Park & Recreation department. An admission fee of $6 is charged to enter the park grounds, but the entrance has a store open to the public where many fruits from the park can be sampled for free. The store does not sell any fruit from the park, only various books and packaged spices, sauces, jams & jellies.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Mangoes from Fruit and Spice Park (91 F)
Media in category "Fruit and Spice Park"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Ackee01 Asit fs.JPG 2.29 MB
- Bael01 FSPark Asit.jpg 2.02 MB
- Bael02 FSPark Asit.jpg 2.08 MB
- Bael03 FSPark Asit.jpg 2.22 MB
- Bael04 FSPark Asit.jpg 2.36 MB
- Bael05 FSPark Asit.jpg 2.32 MB
- Bael06 FSPark Asit.jpg 449 KB
- ElephantApple01 Asit fs.jpg 1.51 MB
- F&SPARK VelvetApple08.JPG 2.04 MB
- Guanabana01 fs Asit.jpg 1.39 MB
- MimusopsBalata01 Asit fs.jpg 1.5 MB
- VelvetApple01 F&S Asit.jpg 1.55 MB
- VelvetApple02 F&S Asit.jpg 2.45 MB
- VelvetApple03 F&S Asit.jpg 2.51 MB
- VelvetApple04 F&S Asit.jpg 2.29 MB
- VelvetApple05 F&S Asit.jpg 2.42 MB
- Wampi01 Asit fs.jpg 1.46 MB