Category:Fruit of Italy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Fruits of Italy — Italian fruits growing and harvested within the country.
- Category includes the native or introduced cultivated plants, and their harvested fruit crops.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Apples of Italy (6 C)
- ► Citrus in Italy (8 C, 31 F)
- ► Figs of Italy (1 C, 7 F)
- ► Peaches of Italy (2 F)
- ► Solanum lycopersicum in Italy (1 C, 20 F)
- ► Tomato cultivars originating in Italy (4 C, 8 F)
Media in category "Fruit of Italy"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.