Category:Fuller Building (New York City)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The Fuller Building, at 41 East 57th Street at Madison Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1928-29 and was designed by Walker & Gillette in the Art Deco style, with architectural sculptures by Elie Nadelman, some of which can be seen at the top of the three-story entrance. The building was named after George A. Fuller, the architect and contractor known as the "father" of the modern skyscraper. It was the headquarters of the Fuller Construction Company after it left the Flatiron Building (which was also originally called the "Fuller Building"). The building was designated a New York City Landmark in 1986. (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.) and Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.))

Media in category "Fuller Building (New York City)"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.