From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Funan was a pre-Angkor Indianized kingdom located around the Mekong delta, believed to have been established in the first century A.D. by a Mon-Khmer people. At its height, Funan and all its principalities covered much of mainland Southeast Asia from modern day south Vietnam, parts of Laos, Thailand, Burma and extending into the Malay peninsula. The capital was initially located at Vyadhapura, near the modern Cambodian town of Banam in the Prey Veng province, though it may have been moved to Oc Eo at a later time.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Funan"
The following 23 files are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Asia 400ad.jpg 790 KB
- Bia Tháp Mười.jpg 2.47 MB
- Bộ chân gỗ nhà sàn.jpg 514 KB
- Bộ Xương.jpg 308 KB
- Di chỉ Gò Cây Thị.jpg 459 KB
- Di tích Gò Cây Thị A.jpg 3.24 MB
- Di tích Gò Cây Thị B.jpg 3.35 MB
- Funan Gupta 400ad.jpg 194 KB
- Funan stele.JPG 6.01 MB
- FunanMap001.jpg 52 KB
- Khu di tích Gò Cây Thị.jpg 3.57 MB
- Oceo.jpg 49 KB
- SE Asia 400ad.jpg 652 KB
- Tượng Phật bốn tay.jpg 6.24 MB
- Tượng Phật thời Phù Nam.jpg 228 KB
- Tượng vũ nữ.jpg 2.6 MB
- Đồ trang sức Phù Nam.jpg 153 KB
- ฟูนัน.jpg 65 KB