From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: A funicular is a cable railway in which a cable attached to a pair of tram-like vehicles on rails moves them up and down a steep slope, the ascending and descending vehicles counterbalancing each other. Synonyms: funicular railway, incline, inclined railway, inclined plane, cliff railway.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Videos of funiculars (1 C, 3 F)
- ► Inclined elevators (9 C, 39 F)
- ► Maschinenfabrik Esslingen funiculars (8 C)
- ► Postcards of funiculars (1 C)
- ► Funicular timetables (3 F)
- ► Vertical water balance lifts (2 F)
- ► Water-powered funicular railways (9 C)
Pages in category "Funiculars"
This category contains only the following page.