From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: A funicular is a cable railway in which a cable attached to a pair of tram-like vehicles on rails moves them up and down a steep slope, the ascending and descending vehicles counterbalancing each other. Synonyms: funicular railway, incline, inclined railway, inclined plane, cliff railway.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Videos of funiculars (1 C, 4 F)
- ► Inclined elevators (9 C, 40 F)
- ► Maschinenfabrik Esslingen funiculars (8 C)
- ► Postcards of funiculars (1 C)
- ► Funicular timetables (3 F)
- ► Vertical water balance lifts (2 F)
- ► Water-powered funicular railways (9 C)
Pages in category "Funiculars"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Funiculars"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.